[hackers-mag] Snoop internal data, Info is already breaking out
@ hackersmag.blogspot.in [1/May/2012]
One day when I was creating a pastie for some DevOps related discussion, and filtering out the organization related data….. it just occurred to what all internal information just gets added with the long logs getting pasted online for help.someone pasted this on 20-Mar-2012 at pastebin.com
- [root@fennel ~]# telnet puppet 8140
- Trying 192.168.30.147…
- telnet: connect to address 192.168.30.147: No route to host
- telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: No route to host
- [root@fennel ~]# ping puppet
- PING puppetmaster.virtual.office.assanka.com (192.168.30.147) 56(84) bytes of data.
- 64 bytes from puppetmaster.virtual.office.assanka.com (192.168.30.147): icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=0.872 mssays nothing much except probably ‘assanka.com‘ uses Puppet with PuppetMaster atpuppetmaster.virtual.office.assanka.com with 192.